Tuesday 3 November 2015

debauchery

After a long weekend of too much fun, it's finally catching up with this old lady. I never got the hangover I deserved after Friday, so I can't really complain, though I have woken up feeling a bit naff this morning.

I have had an EXCELLENT weekend. Ween has been amazing. Em and I ended up at a house party of one of our friends on Friday night, on a complete whim, where much drinking happened and from the sound of it (I don't necessarily remember everything) I embraced my inner weird amongst a whole load of strangers.

It's very fortunate that I didn't get the hangover I deserved, because the next day was Letti's ween party, in which we dressed up as Telefrancais characters:

Here we are as Ananas, squellette, and Mr Pourquoi.


And here is Mr Pourquoi for reference.


We watched many movies, a couple of which gave me the MEGA HEEBS. Such heebs oh my goodness. And we had a fire in the chiminea, and ate many many foods. I had a very lovely time n_n

So today is my final day off work before I go back for all of TWO days, before another couple of days off for my best bean Beckoi's birthday. Today I am going to do sensible things such as:

  • make a christmas cake
  • finish fixing Smudge's cat scratcher
  • go to the shop for items to do the previous two things, such as glue sticks for the glue gun, and sherry for the cake.
  • pop down the allotment and lay some ground sheet to stop the weeds coming back, and check on my garlics
  • some cross stitch
  • paint my gross nails
  • write more for NaNoWriMo


Think that's all. Hopefully I'll have a very sensible day, go to bed at a reasonable time, and wake up fresh for work tomorrow.

Wish me luck, hahahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment