Saturday 3 March 2012

I remember when life was about more than just killing time

I'm scared that I will spend my whole life just killing time. To the point where when I think about it, panic starts to build inside of me.

Why is it that on the telly after a man and a lady have done naughty things, the lady always puts on the man's top? Do real people actually do that in real life on such a regular basis? I feel unworldly right now.

I don't really have much to say tonight, I'm pretty much just typing for the lols. And it's not really lols, cause even though I'm not in a bad mood, all the words that want to come out are negative.

I wonder if I can talk Orange into giving me some money back, since they've been providing me a pretty shitty internet service for the past few weeks. I've been a customer with them for over ten years now, so I might have some leverage there.

I wish Saturday night telly was as good as when I was a kid. There are too many channels and not enough quality telly these days. It's dozens of channels full of shit. I'd rather have the first four, but with good stuff on there. Not reality TV, and not Hollyoaks either please. Reality TV ruined telly, in my opinion.

Looking at the previous three paragraphs, I feel really self centred cause they all begin with "I". However, this is MY blog, so I suppose it's okay. I'm not here to write about you, I'm here to write about me.

So there.


Just to fill some more space, here is a list of some grammatical errors that annoy me:

Wrong usage of there, their and they're
"could of" instead of "could have"
Missing apostrophes
Putting apostrophes in plurals

No comments:

Post a Comment