Friday 16 March 2012

she can do what she pleases, she's nobody's fool

Today was scary, interesting, fun, exciting, more scary, then draining.

I had an assessment centre for the Next Step programme at work, which would develop me into Team Leader material, and enable me to get promoted in the near future. Exciting stuff. I'll post next Friday about how well I actually did, cause that's when we find out if we actually got onto it or not. I hope I did. I think I did fairly okay.

Anyway. I am GOING OUT tonight, for the first time in a good while! Little bit excited, so much so that I have squeezed myself into my skinny jeans, which barely fit me before I got fat. I'm okay as long as I don't sit down. I figured I should see Tash and Marta, cause it's been a while since we went out and did something, and I'm always busy/tired, so it'll be nice to have some drinkies with them both. I should probably finish getting ready and actually leave the house. Debating about won ton soup though. I'm not that hungry but I will be later and probably binge if I don't eat now. Time restraints though. Decisions!

Yesterday, Kayla, Emma and myself went for a coffee and found THE BESTEST MATTRESS EVER. I want it, but I would never ever get out of bed if I got one. I have enough trouble as it is. Hopefully Kayla will put the pictures on facey b.

I have a cat on my bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment