Sunday 7 July 2013

moods

Moods are stupid.

I don't get it. Why does one sometimes feel on top of the world for no reason, yet a couple of weeks later can feel like they're stuck in a deep black hole, for literally no reason.
Nothing has changed. Not One Thing. So why the hell are the moods polar opposites? Does my body do this for the lols? Because it's not very funny.

A couple of weeks ago I felt really confident about everything, really happy, like I was just plain doing alright. Which is nice. Doing alright is all I ask from life. But today I've woken up in the foulest mood ever. I feel really sad, for absolutely no reason. Everything sucks today, even though it's no different to yesterday.

What purpose does this serve? There is not one logical reason I can think of why random moods should exist. I'd be alright just to feel neutral. Neutral is a good way to feel.

Also, I think random bad moods is a thing that most people suffer from, at some point. Yet it's something we understand so little in other people. I did a google search to see if anyone could explain this piece of shit mood to me, but it was all things like "just smile" or "do these things to make yourself happy". Don't they get it? Bad moods are the single hardest thing to get out of because they taint everything. Every single suggestion was something I'd have to put some kind of effort in to, and the last thing I want to do when I'm sad is put effort into anything. I can't "make myself do it". People don't work like that.

 I hate stupid positive thinkers. I hate how self righteous they always are, like "hey, look, my life is so much better than yours because I think happy all the time!". "You're only unhappy because you think so negative!". Bugger off. If it was THAT DAMN EASY don't you think we'd all do it? Assholes.

The single best thing to get out of a bad mood, and I'll give them this one, is to hang out with friends. But what happens when you don't have any friends? Or they're all at work, or they're doing other stuff? Yeah. That, is a sure way to feed a bad mood.

 Someone come snap me out of it please?

Else I'll have to go to the shop and eat all their chocolate instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment