Thursday 23 July 2015

allotment!

This is my allotment.

MY allotment!



And this is my shed and my butt!




And this is my butt but closer!



I'm gonna grow so many things!
I need to clear all the grass and weeds, which will probs take ages. But after that I'm going to choose things so I have produce all year round.

I'm going to plant some salad things for summer:
lettuce
cucumber
tomatoes
spring onions

I'm going to plant some beans

and I'm going to plant some wintery veg:
broccoli
cauliflower
leeks
carrots
onions
cabbages
parsnips
butternuts

And I'm going to plant many potato and some beets.

So many things! I might even share with people who are nice to me :3

edit:
I wanna grow peppers and courgettes and aubergines too but I am not sure if I will have the space!



No comments:

Post a Comment