Friday 28 January 2011

we need some plain shower

Today I ate my weight in Pizza Hut. And it was bloody fantastic. Teff, Louise and I went for an outing to town for to get some bits, and ended up sitting in Pizza Hut for two hours, drinking Pepsi Max until our poor bladders could hold no more, and eating pizza and pasta and nachos until we nearly died, discussing old times and present times and future times. It was nice to see Teff, I barely see my old friends anymores, apart from Louise obviously who I see really quite often. I miss them, I wish we all had a bit more time for each other, but life always seems to get in the way.
Anyway. When we had recovered slightly, we went and bought stuff. It was gone five at this point and the people in the shops were looking at us thinking "why won't they just piss off?!", well apart from the man in Argos who had a smile in his voice. I liked him. I have bought new pillows, woop! and also new scales which have informed me that I'm 50% water and 29.5% fat. How sophisticated of them. I also bought a hair brush, some Dream Cream, and some new mascara. I spent waaay too much money today, but it's okay because it's payday and that's what payday is for, right? Oh yeah, I got paid £1050. Pleased much! The 50 hour weeks seem worth it now. I dread to think how much I lost in tax too though. Damn you government, taking me to pay for services! I could do without roads and schools and hospitals and other such things!

I just cooked moussaka ad it was amazing. Very proud of myself, I like cooking, it makes me feel a sense of accomplishment and it always tastes waaay better than things that are out of a packet, and I know exactly what's in it. It's really easy too. I've decided that when I go back to work I'm going to cook casseroles and stuff in the slow cooker so I can eat them when I get home.We're about to bake scones, we bake so much that I've decided to start a baking blog separate from this one. I'm becoming some kind of blogger in the blogosphere... strange. I don't think I've ever managed to write a blog four days in a row before. It'll probably all go downhill when I go back to work and end up doing nothing but working again. That's boring and nobody wants to read about it.

Anyhoo, going to get onto that scone making now, despite it being twenty to midnight. It;s okay, I have no plans for tomorrow. I can sleep all I want =)

ALSO. I still have a cabinet that needs a nice new home. Anyone interested let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment