Wednesday 26 January 2011

you have bruised my bananas!

I've been very good today, I got up at 6 and did some yoga. Yep, I actually got up early to exercise.Then I had breakfast. I've been very good recently, making sure I have breakfast every day, as it supposed to be the most important meal of the day, right? And I didn't want my tummy rumbing all the way through my exam, that would be embarrassing.
Yes, I had an exam this morning. At 9:00 am. It went okay, I couldn't think of much to write for one of the questions though. As I like to say, let's hope there were some nuggets of gold amongst all that waffle. I don't want to speculate anymore. All I can say is, that exam room had a time zone of its own, I swear. The minutes ticked by OH SO SLOWLY, slower then ever before in my life! Three very long hours.

To continue a productive day, I have had a haircut. Nothing drastic, just a trim,  but it feels so soft! I love going to the hair dressers. Well, I hate walking in and being like "can I have a haircut please?", but I like it when it's being washed and when it's being brushed and hair dryered, and how it feels afterwards. The £30.90 was definately worth it. Squee! It's just a shame I have to wear it under a hat when I go back to work.

Now I'm watching daytime television, like the cool kid I am. May the best house win... it's kinda strange waching other people walk around other people's houses. I like it though, I like seeing inside other people's homes, because I am nosey. I think a person's home says a lot about them, which is why I'm upset that mine is messy at the moment XD

I can't help but watch TV these days and imagine all the work that went into making that TV show. I don't know why, I've never worked in television, I've never wanted to. I feel like I think too much.... yeh, I do.

Biscuit is on the table, naughty cat. The two of them tried to escapier (again) when I got home with arms full of shopping, including eggs and bananas. The eggs we safe, the bananas were not. I think I gave them too much of a taste of freedom when I took them for a visit to Scarlett, my favourite and best downstairs neighbour, last night.

Everyone should be proud of me, I've managed to update two days in a row.

1 comment:

  1. "visit to Scarlett, my favourite and best downstairs neighbour" YAY ^_^!
    Although I am your only downstairs neighbour, 'cept for that Will guy..

    Also, new hair?!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete