Monday 14 October 2013

the old pizza

Louise ate some pizza out of the fridge that was a week old and we're not sure if she'll be okay.

I think she will be. Gross people probably eat pizza that's older than that all the time, though maybe you have to build up some kind of immunity to it.

I'm watching her play GTA. She won't get in all the good vehicles in front of her online friends though. When it's just the two of us she gets in tractors and cement mixers and vans. 

My i key is knackering. I have to press it super hard or it doesn't work.

In fact, my whole laptop is knackering. There's a big piece of plastic missing from the corner by the fan vent, which means the screen hinge isn't attached properly anymore so sometimes it messes up a bit. Alas, one does not have the funds for a new one.

I went to Bruges last week. I'll talk about that when I'm in a less rambly mood. 

ramble ramble ramble

I logged into AIM. Remember old aol instant messenger? I still have my old contacts list but none of them use it anymore. To be honest I was surprised it still exised at all. Windows live (née MSN messenger) doesn't exist anymore. That's a whole portion of my teen years they've taken away! I remember all the snazzy usernames we had when you could insert tags that made it colours. Thems were the days. 

Now it's all about Facebook and Twitter. 

The internet bores me a lot now in a way I never thought it would. 

I best go get some hobbies or something. Sounds like a lot of effort. 
Think I'll just sit here and watch Louise shoot some more people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment